How naviHealth Can Help You
Post-acute providers, including skilled nursing facilities, home-health agencies, inpatient rehab facilities, long-term care hospitals and community services play an important role in helping patients recover and preventing future acute-care health events. naviHealth can connect all providers in the continuum on a single platform to allow for seamless care transitions, collaboration and insight across all care settings, improving the quality of patient care.
- Efficiently manage referrals and standardize care transition workflows while keeping quality patient care at the forefront.
- Collaborate and communicate electronically with referral partners.
- Identify the patients you can accept and care for quickly and easily.
- Measure performance with data and analytics to increase response and acceptance times, optimizing referral management.
- Develop strong relationships with top referral partners to succeed in both a fee-for-service and fee-for-value world.
- Streamline the intake process with data that is automatically pushed into your EMR or CRM enabling you to start managing referrals right away.
- Engage community services with discharge capabilities, and send referrals to providers of all kinds, including non-clinical.
- Maintain the facility profile in our provider database by updating key services and bed availability.
An Experienced Partner
We’ve spent more than 18 years pioneering ways to improve every aspect of care transitions for health plans, providers and patients. From streamlining discharge planning to managing risk for payors and providers, naviHealth is equipped to provide you with a tailored suite of capabilities.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.