How naviHealth Can Help You
naviHealth enables hospitals and health systems to efficiently manage the patient from hospital admission through post-acute recovery, which is one of the most challenging areas to manage in healthcare, often leading to inappropriate care, poor patient outcomes and wasted spend.
- Automate and standardize much of the care transition process and streamline discharge planning workflows.
- Identify high-risk and high post-acute need patients with clinically-validated and evidence-based assessments.
- Reduce the amount of time the care team spends on labor-intensive care transition tasks like finding appropriate and available post-acute providers, managing high-performing networks, and building and transmitting complete referral packets to the next level of care.
- Optimize and supplement existing IT investments with bidirectional, real-time APIs that use open standards like HL7 and SAML.
- Provide up-front assessments of clinical workflows, discharge patterns and post-acute care networks to improve enterprise-wide operational efficiencies, gain key insights and benchmark provider performance.
- Leverage experience and expertise from a participating inaugural convener for the Bundled Payment for Care Improvement Initiative (BPCI).
- Analyze data and discover patterns to optimize workflows, better allocate resources, enhance network relationships with providers and increase patient satisfaction.
- Drive care redesign efforts and provide ongoing support and customized feedback every step of the way.
Clinical Support Services
- Embed at the hospital and in participating post-acute facilities so they are an integrated and influential part of your care team.
- Evaluate functional progress and medical complexity, guiding the patient to an appropriate post-acute setting to maximize quality outcomes, minimize the risk of avoidable readmissions and reduce unnecessary care.
- Review data, insights and provide clinical expertise while working side-by-side with your care teams identifying areas for clinical quality and process improvement.
An Experienced Partner
We’ve spent more than 18 years pioneering ways to improve every aspect of care transitions for health plans, providers and patients. From streamlining discharge planning to managing risk for payors and providers, naviHealth is equipped to provide you with a tailored suite of capabilities.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.