The patient journey may start at the hospital, but that’s only just the beginning.
naviHealth Decision Support Tools
Our Decision Support tools deliver customized patient-centric care plans and high-quality post-acute care networks by:
- Identifying the patient’s need for post-acute care and his or her risk for readmission
- Individualizing post-acute care plans
- Using unique, proprietary data elements to bring high-performing, high-quality post-acute providers to the forefront
Magnify the value of the decision support technology with our clinical support services to drive adherence to these care plans.
At admission to an acute care setting, identify patient risk of readmission, need for post-acute care and the recommended level of care specific to that patient.
Create a severity-adjusted personalized post-acute care plan to steward patients to the most appropriate next level of care.
Once the level of care is determined, identify high-performing, high-quality providers to create and manage a PAC network to improve patient outcomes.
- Maximize patient’s recovery by using historical, proprietary data from over two million patient records to analyze and predict the best post-acute setting and therapy needed.
- Align expectations across the care team, the patient, family and caregiver.
- Initiate referrals earlier in the patient hospital stay driving lower LOS.
- Increase patient satisfaction and engagement through a more defined and personalized care plan.
- Reduce readmissions by guiding patients to appropriate post-acute providers.
- Give clinicians more time to focus on the patients that need it most.
- Prevent excess post-acute care utilization and reduce unnecessary post-acute care spend.
- Collecte and analyze outcomes by post-acute settings to create and manage a high performing post-acute network.
How can we help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.